Hubmart is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect about you
We may collect and process information about you, including without any form of limitation:
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties and may receive information about you from them.
- Information that you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information that we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect technical information and information about your visit; and
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand what you need from us and to improve our services to you. Without limitation, we may use your information to:
- administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- manage and improve our Website, including to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires, and to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- enhance our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Storing and disclosing your information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Nigeria and Africa. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the Hubmart, except:
- where we have your consent;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms;
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website;
- to other companies who provide a service to us (e.g. our advertising partners and networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others).
The Website may contain links to other sites which are outside our control and not covered by this Privacy and Cookies Policy. The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their policy, which may differ from ours.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to change the policy at any time, and any changes we may make in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last update: 15 December 2015